Danh sách Blog của Tôi

Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 4, 2012

A bouquet for you (St: Chuti)


You keep me going my friend!

Flower Delivery .....
 
I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I'm here, than a whole truck load when I'm gone. 

These Are For You !!
!
 



Just forward these to all your friends,and Family, 

including ... back to me.
 

And please don't decide that you're too busy for this.
 

Remember the phrase ....
 

'Stop and Smell the Flowers' ???
 

Let's just see how many 'Bouquets'
 
you end up with !!! 

Happiness keeps you Sweet,
 

Trials keep you Strong,
 

Sorrows keep you Human,
 

Failures keep you Humble,
 

Success keeps you Glowing,
 

But .... Only Friends ....
 

Keep You Going !!!
 

See how many you get today !!! 

Thank you my friend for being a part of my life,

3 nhận xét:

  1. Thanks KT.
    Đây là cách tôi gửi thông điệp đi nhanh nhất, cho nhiều người nhất, tất cả những độc giả của Blog. Cám ơn Blog KT-26!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Một thông điệp rất ý nghĩa.
    Đúng vậy. Cuộc sống của chúng ta không thể thiếu bạn bè.
    Tks Chuti

    Trả lờiXóa